BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

u and me. it's over!!!

it's over. U and me. it's over.

yes you've got me right...

You and me, it's over!!

getting it right on track. it's absolutely over. no more late nights. no more drama. no more emotions overwrite. no more ache. no more staying up with u. no more crushing me. =P

moving on is what I need. can't wait for this coming Friday so i can have some peace of mind. oh i know, you will leave a trail for me in the holidays hovering over me like a 10 tonnes of concrete weighing on me. but i will get over u and be done with. im so right on track, i know it because i can taste the freedom. it's getting very very close. i promise i wont miss you. you are not my food. you are not my drink. you are not my support. you are not my love. it may be a long process to get over u. but i can live with that in a short term. no worries.

you my dear, assignments. goodbye.

holidays. Hello... are w.e.l.c.o.m.e.!!


0 comments: