BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

the new beginning

Have you ever wondered how every year what it will be like? I didn't really expect much of what is to happen but rather I want change. Change not in situations but rather on myself. Emptying my cup of past and pouring new wine in my new shiny glass.

I am really fed up of the things undone, hanging and stuck. So where do i begin, well myself of course. It's not one of those resolutions, but rather a conviction, an initiative to be responsible. Setting things straight and rightful before God. Knowing that and thank God for His wonderful grace that has led me to an open door for changes be made. To discover more and more of Him and me. What a better way to celebrate my new year. I came to realised there are so much blessings my family has provided for. So I believe that blessings will be an added advantage of my growth in my life. It is an added value. The value of who I am and shaping me to be more of Him.

So believe when I say don't give up, keep knocking on the doors. Don't give up hope, faith and be discouraged where and whenever you are. Because I believe everything happens for a reason. You are not a mistake. You are a value and the apple of God's eyes.

Blessed 2010 peeps, Cheers~
Lots of Love,
Janice

0 comments: