BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

written a so-called book

You know I always wanted to write a book, and I finally got to! It's pretty cool! I finally finished the dissertation worth of 5500 words. The end result was exciting really, coz one the requirements are having it hardbound. So it kinda feels like a real book.. Now that I know what to do with the knowledge of writing a book, maybe I'll write a real book one day. One funny moment was the book cover, I designed it the other way around.. as in my back cover became my front cover.. how dumb can I be? can call that the "blonde moment".. Thanks to Ashley who noticed the error, and thankfully Jonathan has a good heart, he brought me back to the printing shop again.. A big *HUG* to both of you.. oh! here's a glimpse of my final work.. :D

0 comments: