BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2008 bloggie

Its been a long time since my last blog. Year 2008 started pretty smooth. A lot of changes in me. I learn for a fact that, its pointless to strive for the same reason as sitting there being lazy. Just have to get off ur butt and move and go with the flow and make good decision that benefits ur future. Dont do it for self, but help others. But dont neglect own needs for the damage will do u no good. So in another words, have a balance life. Not talking about taking up yogas or some ying yang class. Just know what is your limit and dont overstress. No point being in a rat race, in the end u be chasing ur own tail. I learn that its really waste of time feeling sorry for urself, becoz peeps will only give u only that moment of attention on you and after that they dont really give a damn. And no point running away from ur problems. It will always be there till u sweep it away in a rubbish bin. For all I know, it is very difficult and hard.. but once u stand firm and press on.. yup its a good feeling and feels like freedom. For some of you who know me, I may appear cheerful and happy go lucky gurl and laughs a lot. And for some of you who knows me in and out haha.. U really do see me in and out. And I am grateful for those who stand beside me eventhough Im not always the best person to tolerate with hehe. U know.. hehe.. And I learned my greatest lesson of all.. Is to be thankful for what you’ve got and Praise the Creator of all time. For even your lowest point of life tho it is not a very nice moment to be in, Praise the Lord. For it is where I learn all my valuable lesson.

0 comments: