BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

wallpaper

everyday, early in the morning. I remind myself these 3 important verses.

L.O.V.E
is patient. kind. it is not jealous / conceited / proud.
is not ill-mannered / selfish/ irritable.
does not keep record of wrong things.
is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
never gives up; its faith. hope. & patience
never fails.
1. Corinthians 13: 4-7


F.A.I.T.H
keep on working with your fear and trembling
to complete your salvation
because God is always at work in you
to make you willing to obey His own purpose.
Phillipians 2: 12-13


H.O.P.E
we are often troubled, but not crushed;
sometimes in despair, there are many enemies,
but we are never without a friend,
and
though badly hurt at times,
we are not destroyed.
2 Conrinthians 4: 8-9


it's not easy. I have weakness, and I claim these 3 verses to go through hardship.
it helps me. hope it helps you too. cheers~

0 comments: